CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 3, 2008

Templates, Templates, Templates

Recently I have been looking at a bunch of different templates for my blog,(besides the ones that come with blogger). as you can tell I now have one with a bunch of arrows that are probably pointing at this post right now, and i have also had a very weird greenish on(some of you might have seen) the only problem with getting templates from some where else is the fact that it deletes all of your widgets, about me, blog archive, and older posts are not included. this has been a problem for my mom, as she has some very extensive widgets. I don't know how to solve it but I'm sure there is a way. I hope the blogging community will fix this. If anybody has any clue what to do please tell me. Anyway if you guys want different templates than you can click on the link at the top of my blog(it says Pyzam.com,) you could do that or just Google it all, Google, Google, Google what would we do without it.Well I'll have to go now

-signing out

0 comments: